Note: Please be advised that we do not supply nor sell alcohol, thus we do not carry a liquor license. It is up to you (client) to verify that our bartending services are permitted at your venue choice and make appropriate arrangements for your event, including any permitting that may be required.
We are a Mobile Bar-Tending Service and available all throughout the year, any time, any place, ready to assist you in your libations. ADK Traveling Bar caters to a range of occasions- BIG, small… loud…sophisticated. We love all gatherings you may be hosting! You supply the alcohol and we supply everything else to make your event complete. You name it, and we will be there with smiles, energy, and the best bar services you can get your hands on. Our handcrafted bars fit in any location- outdoor or indoor! Learn more about us…
Weddings and Events
Years of Wedding Experience
From the owner:
“I have years of experience in the service industry – most of it behind the bar. I completed the NYS Licensed Bartending Course, an extensive program that emphasizes professionalism, speed, and cognizance in drink-making.
From there, I have been behind the bar at over 200 weddings which is how I picked up on what I believe works and what doesn’t, at events – allotting me the opportunity to build my business on experience in lieu of experiments. I am enthusiastic in being an important component and creative element of your event, as well as making sure every staff member on board has the same mentality- this has proven years of success.
The ADK Traveling Bar is sure to be the perfect addition to your event! CHEERS!”
NOW BOOKING 2020!
DATES AVAILABLE FOR 2020:
Services available any weekday/weekend, available weekends are listed by the Saturday. September/October dates sell out quickly so reserve your date as soon as possible as there are only 4 bookings available per date before they “sell out”.
4/4, 4/11, 4/18, 4/25, 5/2, 5/9, 5/16, 5/23, 5/30, 6/6, 6/13, 6/20, 6/27, 7/4, 7/11, 8/18, 7/25, 8/1, 8/8, 8/15, 8/22, 8/29, 9/5, 9/12, 9/19, 9/26, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24, 10/31, 11/7, 11/14
Click On The Icons Below
We provide dependable, experience, upbeat staff to be at your event.
You may have seen some of our staff at other popular restaurants/venues around the Adirondack and Capital Region as most of them hold bar positions at high end locations around the local area! We pride ourselves in hiring the best of the best to be a part of your event. Our past clients rave about the great staff at their events and that is something we are very proud of as a company.
All bartenders are TIPS trained!
Amount of bartenders to be determined by event size.
Includes Cups, basic bar tools, display, and bartender(s)
Beer & Wine PLUS Signature Drink
Includes cups, bar tools, ingredients for specialty cocktail, display, and bartender(s).
Includes Cups, all bar tools imaginable, mixers (for cocktails only-see service agreement), fruit garnishes, display, and bartender(s)
ICE FOR FULL BAR SERVICE
This is for venues that do not provide ice. 100 lbs.
*you are still responsible for icing down kegs/coolers, please!*
WINE PASSING/CHAMPAGNE POUR FOR TOASTS
Additional staff required.
BUSSER(S) FOR TABLES
Responsible for picking up empty glasses around the venue.
WEDDING PARTY SERVER
Caters to the Bride, Groom, and wedding party so they don’t have to visit the bar.
Canoe display in lieu of using a cooler for beer bottles.
Great addition to ADK themes!
Sig. Drink Station
Full Second Bar
ORDER OF EVENTS:
- Contact us and discuss your event.
- Verify availability, price, and event details.
- Discuss and verify with your venue that our services are permitted, andverify that our insurance meets any of their requirements.
- Notify us that you’re ready to book and that your date is available.
- Read our “Service Agreement” (this whole packet).
- Initial, sign, and fill out the information at end of packet.
- Return these pages AND the non-refundable $200 deposit. NO events arebooked until deposit and contract are BOTH received.
- Keep us the loop for any contract changes (services can be changed/added up until 2 weeks prior to your event- subject to availability).
- At least 1 month prior to event- obtain your beer/wine permit from the SLA online if your venue requires (https://www.sla.ny.gov/online-permit- applications). This serves as your “liquor license” essentially for the event. Ask us/your venue for help if needed, as it will be their information being used in the application. It is your responsibility to obtain this and provide it to your venue.
- If your venue requires to be listed as additionally insured, we must know at least a month ahead of time and you must pay for any costs incurred.
- Two weeks prior to event- finalize all details/timing with us (ceremony time, signature drink choices, any important details that may affect us).
- Have all alcohol/ice/coolers- anything you are supplying for the event IN THE LOCATION OF THE BAR(S). We need to be able to arrive and set up self-sufficiently without disturbing anyone at the event for help (where to put bar, where to find the beer, etc.- we will not track down alcohol as it needs to be at bar location).
- Have the beer/wine iced down prior to our arrival- there’s not enough time during set up to get the beer completely chilled for the start of the event!
- If you have not paid your balance, have payment ready for us PRIOR TO SERVICES STARTING. We do not want to bother anyone for money during/after the event.
1. BEER/WINE SERVICE: INCLUDES:
Cups, basic bar tools, bartender(s), travel.
Service includes the set up and clean up of our bar area, the serving of beer/wine/cider/champagne that you supply. No liquor.
2. BEER & WINE PLUS SIGNATURE DRINK: INCLUDES:
Cups, bar tools, mixer(s)/garnish(s) for specialty cocktail (chose 1 or 2 cocktails using ingredients from our Full Bar supply list below, or supply your own mixers/garnishes if they’re more complex), bartender(s), travel.
Service includes the set up and clean up of our bar area, the serving of beer/wine/cider/champagne that you supply, and the mixing/serving of up to two signature cocktails that you decide.
3. FULL BAR:
Cups, bar tools, display, bartender(s), travel and the following mixers and garnishes: Three 12-Packs or five 2ltr bottles Cola, Two 12-Packs or three 2ltr bottles Diet Cola, Two 12-Packs or three 2ltr bottles Sprite/Sierra Mist/7-up, Two 12-Packs or three 2ltr bottles Ginger Ale, Ten 1-Liter bottles Tonic, Ten 1-Liter bottles Club, Two 64-oz bottles Orange Juice, Three 64-oz bottles Cranberry Juice, One 64-oz bottle Pineapple Juice, One 64-oz bottle Grapefruit, One 24-pack water bottles, One dozen limes, 6 lemons, 4 oranges,
Service includes the set up and clean up of our bar area, the serving of beer/wine/cider/champagne that you supply along with the mixology of cocktails with the liquor you provide and the mixers we provide.
* You must discuss your options with your venue and be sure they permit client supplied alcohol service! We are just bartenders. *
1. CHAMPAGNE/WINE POUR: $100
Staff will pour champagne to table for toasts- glasses must be pre-set to table for us to come around and pour.
2. ADDITIONAL SUPPORT STAFF: $300/STAFF
Busser(s) for tables (responsible for picking up empty glasses around the venue), general support-staff, Wedding party server (caters to the Bride, Groom, and wedding party so they don’t have to visit the bar), bar back for larger weddings.
3. “BEER BOAT”- $100
Canoe display in lieu of using a cooler for beer bottles. Great addition to ADK themes!
*If used as an additional bar location, must be added to that charge.
4. COCKTAIL HOUR BAR: $200/PER BAR
If you want the bar in one location for the cocktail hour, and a different location for the reception, this charge must be added.
5. ADDITIONAL BAR: $400/PER BAR
If you want to have a second bar during your event (suggested for parties over 150 guests).
6. SOFT DRINK SERVICE: $200
If you want us to provide soft drinks we will include the “mixers” we typically supply for the full bar option (see FULL BAR option). This would be a good option if you wanted extra mixers, wanted guests to be served their soft drinks from behind the bar, if you aren’t doing a self-serve soda/water area, or if your catering company isn’t covering the beverages. We suggest you have an excess supply of water for guests as well.